Thursday, January 1, 2009

A shoot-out at O.K. Corral?

Check out this interesting answer on Yedda

Did'>http://yedda.com/questions/religion_christianity_bible_8628652131719/answer7350411773182">Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

Sim, These postings on Yedda can be overwhelming. Some are short and easy, but yours come to me like shot gun blasts, all over the place. I suppose when it comes to you, 'Sim,' I need to limit myself to ONE answer a day. You can name your topic, ONE at a time, or I will keep on resorting to picking out your issues randomly. Often, I will start at the top, and work my way down. Other times, I will jump around, if the answer is easy and short. But, the problem is, that you just keep on blasting and blasting away, before I even have time to answer your prior issues. Bear in mind, that it is a lot easier to blast out whatever, than it is to be thoughtful and give good and rational answers. If this is just a shooting match at O.K. Corral, rather than a respectful exchange of thoughts and information, than it is a waste of my time. I am not concerned about WHO is RIGHT; but about WHAT is right. I am a cartoonist, a people watcher, --and especiially an advocate for truth, wherever I find it. We can learn from one another, and anyone else who might join in with information and/or thoughts that have a foundation and substance. The more we know, the better we are able to THINK.

About this "Mary touched Jesus" issue. Would you please state the issue here for me, including all Bible references? I would be happy to give you my knowledge and thoughts on this issue. --dc

Topics: , ,

Answered by DonColeCartoons on January 01, 2009

View the entire discussion on Yedda

No comments:

Post a Comment