Thursday, September 6, 2007

Muslim Americans?

Posted: http://www.dailyrecord.com/ ,Forums, News Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:15 pm Post subject: Muslim Americans?

Muslim Americans? I don’t get it. I must be missing something here. How can anyone be both an American and a Muslim too? Are they not in direct contradiction to one another? What am I missing here?

I am equally awestruck, by the August, 2007 issue of the magazine, “Christianity Today,” originally founded by Billy Graham. Under the feature, on page 15, entitled, “Quotation Marks,” wherein is found the following quotation:

I am both Muslim and Christian, just like I’m both an American of African descent and a woman. I’m 100 percent both.” Ann Holmes Redding, an Episcopal priest in the Olympia diocese. Bishop Vincent Warner says he ‘finds the interfaith possibilities exciting.’”

The only way we are going to solve the problems, is for the people of this world to start looking for, recognizing, and appreciating the value and need for truth. That is TRUTH, --T-R-U-T-H!

“Christianity” that has not, nor does not heed the words of, and follow Jesus Christ, -- is not Christianity. Likewise; those who do not follow the teachings of the Koran, and their prophet Mohammad, are not Muslims.

Don Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment