Saturday, June 13, 2009

To Whirlwindflower:

Check out this interesting answer on Yedda


Yedda – People. Sharing. Knowledge.Jesus, Christ, Savior, I Am Who I Am, The Lamb of God

To Whirlwindflower;

About your post, stating: "Yes I know his voice well and I even know what he looks like. He gave me what he called an image of him. He is awesome and so is our Poppa in heaven."

"For there is no respect of persons with God." (Romans 2:11).

"23: But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
(John 4:23-24). --dc


Topics:

Answered by DonColeCartoons on June 14, 2009

View the entire discussion on YeddaYedda – People. Sharing. Knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment