Sunday, July 12, 2009

Where was I when man first walked on the moon?


Where I was when man first walked on the moon
Posted 7/12/2009 7:27 PM EDT on dailyrecord.com
Ref: usaweekend.com, "Where were you when man first walked on the moon?"
Well, as NASA Spacecraft Photographer, I had been assigned, during the countdown to launch, to take photographs inside the Spacecraft, Command Module, of all the panels and switch positions; shortly before the Astronauts entered in. By the time they actually landed on the moon, I was traveling across country on the start of my vacation. I don't think even my own family believed where I had just came from.
Posted by: Donald Cole, Dover NJ Jul 12, 2009 7:21:56 PM
NASA Spacecraft Photographers, Donald Cole on the left, Ken Lee on the right, Cape Canaveral, Florida 1960's

No comments:

Post a Comment