Saturday, June 13, 2009

NOT from God

Check out this interesting answer on Yedda


Yedda – People. Sharing. Knowledge.Jesus, Christ, Savior, I Am Who I Am, The Lamb of God

To Whirlwindflower; 


 In regards to your latest post, "It was a vision, like a portrait of him.  See the Shockton picture I have on my name.  That is very much like the image he gave me, but his hair is dark brown and short, no facial hair, and he had a scarf with squares, which he stated stands for faith.  The Lord has also shown my 8 year old Grandson, and my 9 year old Granddaughter. " and on and on..


Yes; I would lump you with the likes of Jim Jones, David Karesh,  and the like.  This is definitely not from God. 


"2: Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4: And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
(2 Tim. 4:2-4).   --dc

Topics: 

Answered by DonColeCartoons on June 14, 2009

View the entire discussion on YeddaYedda – People. Sharing. Knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment