Thursday, May 28, 2009

God is the Word

Donald Cole at 10:28pm May 28 on Facebook.

Talking to Christians:

Yes. With God, we have no privacy, and that is a good thing. We do not want to grieve the Holy Spirit. (Eph. 4:30).

24/7 God consciousness is what I try for; God is in us and with us. Whatever we say or do, do all in the name of the Lord. To see and hear God, we need to be tuned in. Bill Williams certainly seems to be tuned in to the beautiful Word of God. When I am pondering something, I love it when God's Word, or a great sermon, or lesson, just pops into my head. I praise and thank God, because I know that I am not that smart, in my own limitations. What really amazes me, is realizing that it didn't come from any book that I had read. Think about the people who write good books. Where did the good thoughts or lessons come from?

God's Word is living! Our telephones have 10 digits, but see how many combinations can be derived from them. Whatever our circumstance or condition, God's Word has the answer. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1). --dc

No comments:

Post a Comment