Sunday, August 19, 2007

...Something about Elections

Posted: The Daily Record, Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:26 pm Post subject: There's two guys in a tree...
http://forums.dailyrecord.com/viewtopic.php?t=13510&sid=c0b47166e09412421005e54e5376d80e

…coming through the fog; I sense that I am swooping a little closer to the target; but my mind still does not fully comprehend this issue, in order for me to come up with an intelligent answer based on a full understanding of what Mr. Harris is explaining, and is so desperately seeking an answer to.

After much brain straining on my part, and being transfixed to this particular post, reading it over and over and over again; I hate to admit it, but I still don’t quite get it. It is the same kind of feeling that I experience, when trying to fill out my income tax forms.

I think Mr. Harris has a valid point, and we should all take heed! --I just don’t know what it is.

Now; I am curious also. Is there really an injustice going on here that should be corrected? So, please; --somebody who is smart help me out here ______.


Don Cole,
the Answer Man

No comments:

Post a Comment